Insulating PU foams from V-Sure
Polyurethane foams are known for their excellent insulating properties, making them a desirable choice for a variety of applications. This versatile material is not only easy to work with, but also offers a range of benefits that make it well suited for various industries and applications.
At V-Sure, you will find both soft and hard PU foams for different purposes.
- PUR H400-AT: Very hard PU casting foam that can be used as wood imitation for manufacturing shoe lasts or making handles. Is paintable, glueable, fillable, nailable and screwable and can be colored.
- PUR H200-AT:Hard PU casting foam that can be used as a wood imitation for making, for example, shoe lasts or making handles. Can be colored and is suitable for long-term contact with water. Is paintable, glueable, puttyable, nailable and screwable.
- PUR H75-AT: Medium-hard PU casting foam used to fill hollow spaces or shapes such as boats, relief shapes, figures or models. Due to closed cell structure suitable for long-term contact with water. Can be painted, glued and filled.
- PUR HR-AT: Medium-hard PU casting foam ideal for filling hollow spaces in your home (cavity wall, false ceilings, ...) as insulation. Can also be used for filling hollow spaces in boats to make your boat unsinkable. Suitable for making floats.
- PUR E60: Soft PU casting foam used for insulation of hollow spaces, sound insulation, seat cushions, mattresses and masks. Is paintable, permanently elastic and colorable.