Water-based 1K acrylic topcoat matt
Acryl 1K WG topcoat clear matte 2.5 L
Is a 1 component solvent-free acrylic polymer that dries quickly and is quickly walkable. This sealing coat provides an ultra matte, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant protective layer that adheres well to most substrates. Is particularly suitable for finishing the Flexo cast floor. But can also be applied as a parquet varnish. Also suitable to extend the durability of ornaments in Zellaan.
Available in 0.5 l - 1 l - 2.5 l - 5 l and 20 l containers.
For finishing both the 2 K PUR Flexo casting floor and the Perfect Mineral Deco. Gives to the surface an improved UV resistance, hardness and scratch resistance. Therefore also recommended to protect the durability of ornaments in Zellaan. The coating is easy to apply, highly abrasion and scratch resistant, makes dust free and provides an easy to maintain surface. Very good chemical resistance and features UV filters. When used on a roller, a slight anti-slip structure ( orange peel) remains.
- Always ensure that the surface is as dry and grease-free as possible and apply the layer with a suitable coat roller.
- Do not open the can until the material it contains is actually going to be processed. Process once opened containers as completely as possible.
- Beforehand, mix the coating thoroughly to form a homogeneous mass.
- Spread the coating with a 25 cm nylon roller both vertically and horizontally and then roll again vertically. Within 5 minutes the coating should be vertically rolled again with a dry nylon roller as wide as possible.
- Apply the coating with a maximum of 200 gr/m². A higher consumption may cause foaming.
- Always use nylon rollers and make sure they are new and well moistened with the coating.
- A subsequent coat can be applied after 3-4 hours, with a maximum of 24 hours as you must first roughen lightly mechanically.
- Maximum number of coats: 3
- Minimum application temperature 5°C and maximum: 30°C
- Dust-dry after 40-45 min.
Attention: once opened containers must always be closed airtight.
- Always provide appropriate protective clothing and gloves.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Cleaning agent for tools: water and soap.
- Ensure adequate ventilation.