Suitable as a pigmented, chemical resistant, matt, highly abrasion resistant non-yellowing finish to PUR cast floors.
UsageStir the material in the container for at least 3 minutes before use and pour into clean work buckets. Open cans only when the material in them is actually going to be processed. Opened containers should be used immediately and not stored. A well mixed coloured topcoat like Flexo Pur Top ZG has a homogeneous appearance.
- The surface should be lightly sanded with a maintenance pad (dark) under a one-shoe machine.
- Make sure the floor is clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
- Distribute Flexo Pur Top ZG from a distribution bucket onto the subfloor with a 25 cm roller (apply vertically, distribute horizontally, roll over vertically).
- Apply along the edges with a brush and spread as much as possible with a 10 cm roller until a similar structure is obtained.
- Within 5 minutes after horizontal distribution the coating should be rolled over vertically with a dry roller. The coating should be distributed in this way without exerting pressure on the roller in order to avoid ridges and roller tracks as much as possible.
- Try to make connections within 20 minutes, because of possible colour and/or gloss differences.
- Very important: should be applied with a max. consumption of 135 gr/m²; above this limit foaming may occur, which can be clearly seen after drying.
- After the top coat has been applied as described above, it is important to note that the drying of Flexo Pur Top ZG can be strongly influenced by ambient and climatic influences.
The following influences should therefore be excluded:
- draught through doors and windows
- Draught caused by air-conditioning
- sharp increase or decrease of the relative humidity and/or sharp increase or decrease of the ambient temperature and/or substrate temperature.
Contains isocyanate, always provide appropriate protective clothing and gloves. Avoid contact with skin. The use of a carbon filter mask type A2 is recommended.
Cleaning agent for tools: cleaner M (environmentally friendly substitute for acetone)
Caution: container may be under pressure.